Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Stand By Me

Good evening.  It's been a rather quiet evening.  A perfect evening to listen to Pandora. I happen to choose John Denver Radio. Oh man!!  I have forgotten what a unique voice he had.  "Rocky Mountain High", "Country Roads Take Me Home", and the list goes on and on.  And then there is Elton John, Neil Diamond, Billy Joel............

I hope your evening is as mellow as mine.  I hope you are having a good life.  It has been a longtime time since I have blogged, but I hope to turn this around even if it's only to say hello--like tonight.  Hello!!

Do you miss John Denver like I do?  Time waits for no one.

I love you.

Now for a little "Stand By Me" by Ben E. King.......they don't write them like they used to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive