Thursday, July 28, 2011

Time

One second - yes, that is how long I felt contented when I woke each day this week before I realized that my overnight worries were indeed real. They were not just nightmares. You know the feeling. You spend 3 or 4 hours a night worried about something specific or things in general. Then exhaustion takes over and you finally fall asleep till the morning light wakes you. You stretch feeling good, then bam, it hits you. That sick feeling. You know the feeling - the one you felt when you were 6 and spent a night away from momma - that lump in your throat.

5 days - that is how long it took before God graced me with a lighter heart. Tonight I shall rest easy and tomorrow I will wake with a good feeling and it shall remain with me throughout the day. I have received an answered prayer.

I have learned a lot about myself this week. How to keep my mouth shut, how to let go, how to step back, how to trust. I didn't know if my self-controlling nature could hold back, but I did and felt good about it. Maybe I am growing into a wiser woman?

Time - have you ever thought about how you are affected by time. It seems just yesterday when I was rocking my sick two year old and now he is 36. How did that happen? Time!

There are so many things that are out of our control, but time seems to eventually right everything - unto each season. Oklahoma is suffering with this heat dome, but in time the heat will break and this summer will go down in time records. Our nation's budget is running low on time with just hours before a decision must be made as to how it will be handled. But one thing for certain, in time we will know.

Time - I am realizing how I need to use my time more wisely. I have time!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyTfbtZeGeU&feature=player_detailpage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive