Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Be Kind

End of 2014 and beginning 2015  Audrey's Birthday 358
Recently, the hubby and I were in Canton, TX, for their huge First Monday Trade Day and in a matter of a couple of minutes, I heard two different women talk very ugly to their husbands; very condescending.   We both looked at each other and I whispered to my hubby to not ever let me talk to him the way those two wives did.  With a laugh he told me not to worry because he wouldn’t.

Yesterday, I shared a video of an elderly couple (my age) in quite a funny predicament with a seatbelt.  You could tell the gentleman was getting upset and his wife was trying to help him, frustrating him even more.  But  did you notice how much they respected one another?  Of yes, she was laughing which made him laugh.  Then he got a little loud and she reminded him that he was getting upset.  Did you notice him calming down?   My thought was he respected her….she respected him.  Maybe I am the only one that caught that.

One thing I have to say about my hubby and me.  We respect each other and we are kind.  It makes life, especially these retirement years, a lot more fun.  I hope you are with someone who is kind to you. 

I love you.  Be kind! 
That’s all I got tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive