Tuesday, February 28, 2017

My Style

Again with the style............


Been looking for new spring style ideas for a woman my age and no place better than Pinterest.  I love to look at all the styles that folks have posted............some cute.............and some others, not so cute!  Nonetheless, a great place to get inspired.


I now realize that my style reflects the person I am around the most at the time.  For instance, if I am around my daughter, then I tend to dress as she does.  Jeans and a cute tee-shirt.  If I'm around one of my sisters, then I tend to wear or buy something they would like.  I think it all comes down to wanting someone to like what I wear and/or make a comment about the outfit, but a good comment.


After seeing what I like and pin on my Pinterest board, I see a common thread.  1) The model is thin.  2) The model is younger than me.  3) They are wearing high heels even with jeans or wearing really, really, really cute shoes.  4)  The handbag is very cute and most often a larger bag than I carry.  The bags look more high end.  5)  The jewelry is most often costume jewelry and on a larger scale than I wear.  6) They have a cute hair style and their makeup is impeccable.


Now some of these looks I can pull off by making certain modifications; i.e. lose weight, wearing cuter shoes, wearing costume jewelry.  I cannot make myself younger and I dare not tempt gravity by wearing high heels although if I have someone to take my arm, I might give it a go.  Still, after all these years, for my own personal well-being, I have to try to look good.  Still I am discovering my style.


That's all the news from the arm chair.  Hope you have a beautiful day.  Suppose to be 79 degrees in OKC.  Let's make that happen!


I love you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive