Thursday, February 9, 2017

Rowenta Iron

I got something new yesterday.  A Rowenta Professional 1800 Watt Iron and I LOVE IT!  I've been ironing ever since. 


If you know me, you know that I love to iron especially if the iron is working perfectly; i.e. steaming and not leaking.  Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have to tell you that this iron STEAMS.  REALLY STEAMS.  In fact, so much steam that my glasses fog over.  An annoyance at times, but well worth the fog to have an iron that puts out STEAM.  This is one of the best QVC purchases I have ever made.  Although it is a little heavier than my old iron, I still give it 5 stars.


I have written about my ironing obsession several times in this blog.  It is a very calming task for me.  Today the house was cool so the steam from the iron was comforting and helped put a little moisture into this dry house.  I was so relaxed..............ironing, remembering back in the day, music playing from Pandora (have you tried Pandora OR Spotify?).  There is such satisfaction in freshly pressed garments and the smell is divine. 


Here's another ironing post.  Hope you enjoy it.


I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive