Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Sweet Friend

I had lunch today with a sweet friend.  We had a nice time catching up on family and mutual friends.  Sometimes I forget how refreshing it is to visit with long-time friends.  I tend to get in a rut, almost a woe is me rut.  After a two-hour lunch, I immediately felt better about life, about my home, about my family, about my future, immensely better.


So don't forget your friends.  Even though you may have many friends, each friendship is unique to the two of you;  whether it be work related, family related, relationship related, school related......a friendship based on the experiences the two of you have experienced together.


Remember the old Girl Scout song?


Make new friends, but keep the old
One is silver and the other is gold.


So thank you, dear friend, for sharing, letting me share, and all the laughter.  I needed it.


I love you.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive