Monday, February 20, 2017

Off to See My Aunt

Good morning everybody.  Had my coffee and raring (is that the correct spelling?  No red underline so I guess it is.) to go. 


Have you ever had your day planned and suddenly realized you need to do something much more important.............that you'd (ok, I) forgotten?  Well seriously, I just realized that it is my aunt's birthday and not just any birthday........HER 102nd BIRTHDAY.  I doubt many of us will celebrate our own 102nd birthday so today I am going to celebrate hers.  My day has completely changed course, but without a doubt in my mind, it is going to be a much better day than I had planned at 8:00 this morning.  Yes, 15 minutes ago my plan was to work outside, BUT.....................


sometimes you just gotta (I got the red underline so I do know that gotta is not a word, but it fits my mood) change courses.


I love you and am off to see my aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive