Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Zoo Day










Today was beautiful. No wind! Rare for Oklahoma. Just ask anyone who has ever even driven through our state. What better day for a trip to the zoo and that is exactly what I did with my youngest grandson, Logan, and his mom. Did I say perfect? Can't say that word too much, but it would have been more fun if Blaine, my oldest, could have been there with us. The leaves were still beautiful and some had not turned yet. Got off a couple of shots. I sure wish I had the talent of some of my family members with a camera. Tonight we were outside just about dusk and there is a definite change in the air. It feels like winter even though it was only 63 degrees. Summer is a memory now. Retirement is made for days like I had today. I thank God I still have my health to savor these fall days.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of Logan looking through the bars. The shadows are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive