Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I Think Too Much, Then I Put Myself in a Bad Mood

I think too much, then I put myself in a bad mood.  I cannot take credit for this line, I saw it on Pinterest and it is me!  Sad fact.  It's me.

Today we were driving across town and passed a charter bus.  I looked at the driver and wondered how tired he was.  I wondered how many seniors he had on board traveling to all the exotic places.............like Branson.  I wondered if he was sleepy.

I brought up my concerns to my hubby.  He told me they have rules as to how long they can drive without rest and sleep.  "But what if he goes to that bar and gets drunk while the seniors are at Braum's innocently sucking up on milkshakes and malts (does anyone ever buy a malt anymore?)"  The hubby looked over at me and said, "What if the driver commits suicide and the passengers are stranded?"  I told him I hadn't thought of that.  He replied, "Well you need to put that in your repertoire of worries."  I laughed for two miles.

I think too much, then I put myself in a bad mood.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive