Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Girls

Yesterday, my sister-in-law, my three sisters and I (also known as THE GIRLS), yep that makes 5, of us were chatting away on our texting devices.  What fun!  We could actually talk over one another that way.  True, it was a little hard to follow which made it all the more fun.  Sometimes we'd have to stop and catch one of THE GIRLS up on the conversation, but in the end we had a lot of giggles and smiles that definitely came across the texting "line".  Although we don't see each other on a regular basis anymore, we still have that connection......the family connection.  When we are "connecting" in any form, THE GIRLS are little girls once again.  But as is my fate, I am the "oldest".  Dog gone, that title will never leave me.  I get to be boss though, I get to ride in the front seat. 

And so..............about FOOD.  Bet you didn't see that one coming, huh?  THE GIRLS are great cooks.  I thought it would be fun for me to chose one thing, the first thing that popped in my mind, that ALWAYS reminds me of  each girl -- THE GIRLS.

Sister-in-law - Cherry Cheese Cake bites.

Sister 1 - Sauerkraut and Wieners (Weenies as they are called in our house)

Sister 2 - Green Bean Bundles

Sister 3 - Jalapeno Poppers

Oh, they cook MUCH more than that, but these things always remind me of them.

I love THE GIRLS

I love you.



1 comment:

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive