Wednesday, November 16, 2016

I Lost My Keys

Good evening. 


I have been looking, almost non-stop since 12:30, for my car keys.  We have searched high and low and no luck.  We've looked in the car, in the baskets, in the drawers, and in every cupboard.  Even the freezers and refrigerators.  I have even resorted to looking in the sugar jar.  At this point I am beginning to think I have dementia so I am looking in the oddest places.  (Okay, I am joking.........a little...........I think.........maybe.) 


So we have given up the search although every 15 minutes I jump up to search again...........to no avail.  Tomorrow will begin the task of making another key.  I didn't want to waste my cash on a new key, but I sure don't want this to happen again with no extra key on hand.


Today I am reminded of the time mom lost her wedding ring.  She looked high and low, too.  Every person that came to see her for the next month looked for the ring.  Well...............we found it..........
A little too late for mom to know, though.  We found it when going through the sewing machine drawers after she had passed away....................there was the ring.  Sad that she didn't know. 


Here's hoping that I find my keys before my demise. 


I love you.  I gotta get up and hunt keys.

2 comments:

  1. I hate losing stuff. I want to look for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $100 on the line. LOL Rhonda said he wished she was here because she is good at findings things.

    ReplyDelete

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive