Saturday, November 19, 2016

So, Let Me Ask You This

Are you known for a catch phrase?  A phrase you use in almost every conversation?  Well I don't have one either..........  That is I didn't think I had one until it was pointed out to me.


Wednesday morning while my daughter was at our house, we were discussing how often some people repeat certain words.  I said I didn't have one.  Then the hubby pipes up a little too quickly and says, "Oh yes you do.  You say 'So, let me ask you this' all the time."  My daughter gasps and laughs loudly and says "I was going to say that.  Mom, you say that all the time."  Those two had a merry old time with me.


Today at lunch, my daughter asked my grandson if Nana had any phrase she used a lot.  She prompted him and told him it started with 'so'.  The just burst out laughing and said "so, let me ask you this".


For the last two days, I have caught myself saying it or almost saying this phrase a lot.  So I guess I do.  So, let me ask you this.  Do you have a phrase that you use so often that you don't even know you use it?


I love you.





1 comment:

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive