Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Quotes of the Day

Today I thought it would be fun just to jot down some quotes of the boys. They were a lot of fun today. These are random and not in order.


1. Nana, can we watch Wallace and Grommet?


2. Logan, I said I'm sorry.


2.a. Just ignore me. I'm going to take a lil nap.


3. We got all the mean guys, Nana.


4. Hey, Blaine, are you done playing?


5. Nana, were you married to Papa Mark?


5.a. She's married to Grandpa. (Logan)


5.b. I guess that is Me-ma.

More below.



















































































































6. Do you know the capitol of Russia?


7. Nana, Chloe farted like this last night. sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh


8. No, I am THE warrior.


9. These pillows are bad guys.


10. Nana, does Grandpa believe in vampires? Not even when he was little?


11. Nana, will you get up on the boat with us?


12. You said you would stay out here with us.


13. Let's pee off the boat.


14. Nana, can we have a popsicle?


15. Nana, I love cheese pizza.


16. Can I have a cucumber?


17. You get it, knock me down, and it has blue fire on it.


18. Do NOT touch me, just do this.


19. You already took about a hundred pictures.


20. My eyes hurt.


21. Will somebody walk back to the big pond with me?


22. Look Nana, I can do this without holding on.


23. Nana, will you help me?


24. No, you HAVE to say dragon scroll.


25. Nana, I'm hungry.


26. Momma, I wuv you.


27. Can I watch cartoons?


28. I hate I Carly.


29. Hey, Nana, I have to go to the bathroom right quick.


30. Do you know the biggest state? What is the closest state to Alaska?


31. Go run your errands Mommie. We can't have fun until you leave.


32. Nana, did you have a car like this?


33. Nana, did Mommie leave Junior (blanket) here?


34. You can't see magic things. There are no such things as magic things.


35. Nana, close your eyes and open them when I say.


36. Nice try, but you are not a ghost. I don't believe in ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive