Monday, September 10, 2018

I Found His Stash

I've found his stash............


Tonight as I was browsing (otherwise known as snooping) around my hubby's computer room looking for my Trader Joe's Chocolate Coconut Almonds which I gave to him yesterday to hide them from me.  I even told him to flush down the toilet, one at a time, if he didn't want them.  "I never want to see these again."  You, friends, know I did NOT mean that.  That came out of the mouth of a crazed woman who had realized that she'd just eaten two dozen of these little nuts.  Yes, she hadn't even realized that she'd been chewing. 


So......what do I do?  ........I go searching for my candy........a day later.  I knew that he knew that I knew he wasn't really going to eat them or flush them.  No, he knew that my frantic immediate quest for a smaller waistline was only temporary.  He knew that I'd be searching for them eventually.  So, he put them back in the pantry.  Tonight I thought they'd still be in the computer room somewhere so I quietly began my search.  I sure didn't want him to know that I wanted them back.  I was just going to get a few, put them right back where I'd found them, him being none the wiser. 


BUT......pulling open the first drawer, I found his stash.  Yes, I opened that drawer and found a container of Sour Cream Pringels, two boxes of Chocolate Covered Raisins, and a can of cashews.  And.............on the desk was a jar of Nutella with a spoon beside it.  I had no idea of his stashes.  I had no idea that while I was beating myself up because I was having a love fest with my chocolate almonds, he was in there with enough goodies to fill a grocery aisle having his own food fest.


Well, he's sitting here on the couch with me, none the wiser that I found the almonds, that I ate six, and that I know that he has his stash.  Nope, not saying a word.  I think it's sweet that he has his stash.  I think it's sweet that he has his computer room with a drawer of goodies.  He's just sweet.  And I think it is REALLY SWEET that I got to sneak a few almonds.


Here's a link to my new favorite TJ treat.  http://www.traderjoesreviews.com/product/trader-joes-chocolate-coconut-almonds-reviews/


Yes, I found his stash.


I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive