Wednesday, September 19, 2018

If You Could Eat the Box

Good morning all.  Getting ready to grab my granddaughter from pre-K and head to the mall for a very quick look at shoes.  Yes, I need a pair of comfortable sight-seeing shoes.  Going on several fall trips...we hope.


Anyway, yesterday for lunch the hubby and I couldn't quite find the perfect thing to eat.  Searched high and low and without peeling potatoes and dirtying up the kitchen.  Viola, I found a delicious looking TV dinner in the freezer.  It was a big one although the package serving size was one so we decided we could split it.  And then I found a couple of pork ribs that I had frozen from another meal so we definitely will have a filling lunch (why I don't date things for the freezer, I'll never know).


Well, I have to tell you, the meal was less than stellar.  In fact, inedible.  The beef pot roast was horrible despite the fact that it was a rather more expensive, name brand.  And the ribs...........they had been in the freezer too long.  So we had our couple of bites, and decided that we'd save our appetite for our evening meal.


Then he says this "If you could eat the box, we'd be full now." 


Get it???  I won't try to explain.


I love you.  Have a great day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive