Thursday, July 12, 2012

Valued Your Opinion

I started this blog just writing about things that pop into my mind, things that someday my grandsons might find and know a little more about their Nana; some humorous, some true stories, some are just a nostalgic look at the past, some are current events, but all are from my point of view or my sometimes distorted memory. 

When I finally had the courage to let friends and family know I was writing, I received several comments, but the one that I valued the most was from my brother-in-law who wrote the following and I quote.

"Regina, you can really write!  I am impressed, I'm setting here reading, and have laughed out loud, become nostalgic and run the gambit of emotions.  Keep it up you definitely have me as a follower."

My dear special brother-in-law, over the years you have made me laugh out loud, but tonight I am nostalgic thinking of how much I have always valued your opinion.  

You have always impressed me.  We love you. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive