Sunday, March 9, 2014

Daylight Savings Time

Well, it happened.  We changed the time again and I have the same old problem; what was the time yesterday?  For some reason (and I know it is going to happen year after year after year), I cannot get it straight.  Was it 3:45 yesterday or 5:45?  You'd think this would be simple, but not for me.  It is one of those things I will have to live with until the next time change. 


I am tired today and for no good reason.  I got up at the old time, the same time as I have done for the last six months.  Nonetheless I am tired.  So.............I did what I suspect a lot of folks do on a Sunday afternoon, took a nap.  I stretched out in the floor of my still-new-to-me sunroom in what else..........the sun.  I wadded up a comforter and put my head down and the lights were out.  Then I woke up.............I was hot.  Very hot.  But for a while, until I got hot, I was in a cat's heaven; stretched out length-wise basking in the sun.


And here is the problem with this new daylight savings time; I took a nap and was up by 3:30 and it seemed like it was 2:30 (imagine that!).  So what do I do with all this daylight?  Clean the patio?  Already done that.  I am ready to go to bed, but I can't go to bed now.  It is still daylight.   


I need to ponder Daylight Savings Time.  "Johnny, what time was it yesterday at this time?"  "Regina, you ask me this with every time change.  Why don't you just accept it and not question it?"


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive