Wednesday, June 25, 2014

It's Nice That She Still Gets Out

I am continuing the swimsuit theme today so if you males out there want to look away, that'd be just great.  In fact at this point you might notice that X in the upper right hand corner of your electronic gadget and click on it. 


Fair warning - Well........there's nothing in here that is going to cause you any disturbance........I don't think.  Umm, maybe a few nightmares.


Looking through those suits yesterday made me wonder just who designs them.  They are perfect for those younger than 30, those with C cups or less, and those gals weighing less than 120 pound.  I'd flip through them accessing the cup sizes as I went.  Did you know that some of them could actually be used as vessels for poached eggs?.......yep, just about fit a sunny side up egg.  Where's the cups the size of large coffee filters?  But I digress.  Nope, nope, nope, ooh maybe that will fit.  Shoot......that is a size 22.  NOPE - not that size yet. 
 
After I finally found the right size top, (truth be known - settled on a few that MIGHT fit) it was time to look for a bottom.  Bikini bottom, full panty bottom, boy leg bottom, bottom with a flouncy little skirt, bottom with a straight skirt.......so many choices.........all in black I might add.  I finally found my size and off to the dressing I went.  One thing I want to point out right here, just in case you are going to look for a swimsuit in the near future.  DO NOT look at the hangar for sizes.  They are ALL on the wrong hangars.  If you grab a size 10 hangar, you are liable to get a size 22 or a size 2.  I guess so many women were so frustrated that they just grabbed any old hangar and ran right out the door.  Just get out of here.


I don't know how I was able to find a couple of swimsuits yesterday, but I did.  Perhaps I am now at the age my body was 30 years ago.  I have been in an old, wrinkly body a long, long, long time; built just like my mother.  I just didn't feel as intimidated as the last time I shopped for one---probably 10 years ago.  I guess I am finally at the age where I know there isn't a person out there who cares what I look like.  If anybody thinks anything, it will be "Oh, look at that cute little old woman in her cute little swimsuit.  Isn't she sweet.  I think it is nice that she still gets out."


That all today, folks.  Enough about swimsuits, huh?  I'm just going to think "It's nice that she still gets out."


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive