Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Summer 2014 is Almost Over

I guess it is because I am getting older and I realize how quickly the days fly by, but it seems summer only gets started before it ends.  Here it is the end of August, Labor Day is less than a week away.  School has been in session over a week.  The days are getting shorter and soon the leaves will be falling.  And I scream, "I'm not ready to give you up, summer!!  I still want to go to the zoo.  I want to swim one last time--after all--I bought two swim suits this year.  I haven't bought the boys a snow cone yet."


Although I only blog for my family, there are lots of days when I just can't write because this or that happened.  I see bloggers writing day after day after day.  I wonder, do they have any personal tragedies?  How do they remain upbeat? 

This summer was filled with personal sadness as were the previous three summers..............many days where I had no desire to get on the computer.  Nothing seemed to be important.  So.........even though I don't want the summer of 2014 to end, I will look forward to autumn.   I am going to embrace autumn and all her colors with all my heart.  I am looking for renewal and a hope for a brighter future.  I am going to smile with a heart of thanksgiving.  Who knows, maybe I will write a few more posts.........writing is really fun for me.


Summer 2014 is almost over.




I love you. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive