Sunday, July 12, 2015

Lemon Shrimp Linguine

Tonight I made a wonderful Lemon Shrimp Linguine.  It was absolutely wonderful which I probably could never replicate since I didn’t use a recipe.  Basically, it was shrimp sautéed in olive oil and butter with crushed garlic.  I added about a half cup of white wine, juice of half a lemon, a tablespoon of capers, half cup of halved grape tomatoes, and 3/4 cup quartered artichoke hearts.  Pour this sauce over linguine, top with shredded parmesan.  To add a little extra taste, top with a chiffonade of basil.  Delish!

But………..I forgot the Lemon Thyme………..the basic reason I made this dish.  I had thought all afternoon that the lemon thyme would taste great in this dish, but I forgot (chalk that up to old age),

Basil July 2015 009

My little herb garden.  Clockwise from Upper left – Rosemary,

Cilantro (which has gone to seed), Lemon Thyme, and Oregano

Basil July 2015 004

Another pot of Greek, Mexican and Italian Oregano, but I have no idea which is which.

Lemon Shrimp Linguine

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive