Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I Just Love Feeling Wonderful

Good evening my friends.  I am exhausted.  It is 6:30 in the evening and I'm already in my pajamas.  That is unusual for me.  I've never been one of those people who like to stay in pjs all day, but today....well today I have been a busy girl.


Thanksgiving is coming up next week (can that be possible?) and I'm fixing lunch for my family and my extended family.  Not that many coming.  Right now 13 are coming, but you'd think I had invited my old office......people who'd never been in my house........people that I needed to impress.  No, it is just my family.  The people that I love and have been in my simple abode many, many times.  Nonetheless I seem to be cleaning like a maniac.  I have cleaned out all my closets and drawers, polished my silver, windexed (spell check says this isn't a word, but I tell you it is a VERB.  Don't you windex??) everything that has a shiny surface, and cleaned my tile floor on my hands and knees with..........get this........... any combination of baking soda, vinegar, 409, Bar Keepers Friend, and water.  I was trying to decide which product/products worked best to clean my grout, but I could see no difference.  The biggest thing is to get on my hands and knees and scrub, SCRUB, SCRUB.  But I did find one thing that actually made a big difference -- Magic Eraser really worked well to cleaned the scuff marks off the tiles. 


All this cleaning..........all this food prepping..........all the FOOD!!!  As tired as I am tonight, it makes me feel wonderful to have this done.  It makes me feel wonderful to do this for my family and I just love feeling wonderful.


I love you.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive