Sunday, November 29, 2015

Old-Fashioned Flavor

Marshmallow SantaWe just love these little guys.  Marshmallow Santas.  You can find them at most grocery stores and every drug store in town and they are cheap!  Recently, we bought some Russell Stover Marshmallow Pumpkins which are the same thing, just a different shape.  We broke into them tonight and the hubby told me he thought these marshmallow treats were an old-fashioned flavor.  I guess that means that it reminds him of old times……it does me. 
Christmas is near and the other day I saw another old-fashioned flavor, Brach’s Cherry Cordials.  Soon we will have our special treats, Marshmallow Santa and Brach’s Cherry Cordials.
  brachs-cherry-cordials-box
Good Night everybody.  Hope you get some old-fashioned flavors this year.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive