Wednesday, October 19, 2016

It's Hard to Let Go

A lot of events this week have led me think about letting go; whether it is the loss of a loved one, a pet, children going out on their own, or simple bouquets. 


Last week I bought a bouquet of flowers and also was given a bouquet from some new found friends.  This week............well, they just aren't fresh looking and some of the individual flowers had to be culled from the overall bouquets.  Needless to say, tomorrow, additional flowers will be removed.  Nonetheless, it is hard for me to "let go".


So here are some pictures of the remaining flowers............and just like my grandma Dawkins would have done, some flower heads had to be preserved just a tad longer.  So in memory of my grandma, the flowers float gently in their own frames.  It's hard to let go.



 
 


 
 
 


I love you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive