Saturday, October 1, 2016

Let's Get This Party Started

It's dark!  Holy cow!  Did you know it is DARK at 6:30?  It has been so long since I was up at 6:30, that I had forgotten what an ungodly hour it is!  Holy cow! 


Indeed I was up this morning at 6:05 and out the door at 6:30.  I had to use my lights, I tell you!  It might as well have been 1:00 a.m.  The last time I was up that early was to go on vacation and I was pumped.  This morning, not so much.  Believe me, there's a big difference in driving for pleasure and driving to a meeting. 


But I'm back home now having my second cup of coffee and ready to start the day..........relatively early compared to yesterday when I was still in the chair at 9:30.  Let's get this party started.


Carpe diem!  that's the coffee talking.


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive