Friday, September 30, 2016

Reheat the Coffee

Reheat the coffee.  I've got three sips left.  Isn't it amazing how drinking coffee can be a good excuse to do nothing?  I'm two hours late on getting an early start on my day, but there are three sips of coffee left in my cup.  So...off to the microwave to reheat.  Can't drink cold coffee, but remember, I'm just three sips away from starting my day.


Just as cigarette breaks are a plausible excuse for no productivity, so is my morning coffee.  So here I set, writing a silly blog post about nothing more than my excuse for not getting up and conquering the world.


Well that three sips turned into five.  I'm feeling it!  I'm almost ready!  And here I go!  I've got to mow, use the weed eater, water the flowers, sweep, mop, do homework, slop the hogs, etc. 


I love you!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive