Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Pampering at the Mall


Pampering at the Mall



Good evening.  Last post, the hubby and I had gone to the mall.  Last Saturday my daughter and I also had a trip to the mall alone...a very rare trip these days.  Just the two of us like the old days. 

Nothing like visiting and catching up with my daughter.  We have so much in common....wonder why?  We spent almost the whole afternoon just browsing through Dillard's, stopping to admire the shoes, the purses........
The hubby would find no thrill in that!  We only stopped our shopping for lunch at the Mexican restaurant right outside the store.  Oh what a fun, simple time.  We didn't even spend that much, we just browsed and talked about the fashion.  When a lady pulled my daughter aside and suggested a quick makeover, she had to take advantage of a little pampering.....doesn't get that much being the mother of three.  She certainly deserves it.

Pampering at the mall............  AHH

I love you.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive