Thursday, September 28, 2017

So.....Your Dressing Never Met the Chicken Before the Plate

Hello everybody.  Just a little note to tell you about our meal last evening.  We were at our favorite local diner having some comfort food since it had been raining two days and nights.....cool and rainy = comfort food.  Nothing sounded better to me than the daily special:  ta-da  Baked chicken and dressing!! 


Let me just say..................they cannot make dressing like I do..............so my craving for Thanksgiving food is still lingering on the taste buds of my mind.  Can you say boxed dressing, boys and girls?   


On the way home, straight-faced, the hubby says, and I quote, "So.......I guess it is safe to say that your dressing never met the chicken before the plate."  He always catches me off-guard with his humor every time which makes everything he says even funnier.  I burst out laughing...............and that's the reason I love him.  He has the most fantastic sense of humor which makes a marriage so enjoyable.


So...........I guess it is safe to say that your dressing never met the chicken before the plate.


I love you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive