Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blogging

Good morning everybody.  For the last several weeks I have struggled with this blog.  I have written many post, but they remain unpublished.  I ready myself to push the "publish" button, then I reread the post.  And I stop and I close the computer.  You see I have been looking at all the other blogs on the internet and the disappointment in myself begins.  There are so many wonderful blogs written as if they were published in a magazine; beautiful stories, beautiful photos.  They intimidate me....so much so that I feel very inadequate in every aspect of my life especially my writing ability.  But I am trying to put it all in perspective; these bloggers are young, beautiful, college educated--probability have a degree in journalism AND interior design, and most talented women.  They seem to be stay-at-home moms or moms with so much energy that they can juggle full time work outside the home, feed their families wonderful home cooked meals from the vegetables from their gardens...and take step by step pics, make drapes for their homes...and take step by step pics, and decorate their homes as if they were from the pages of Southern Living magazine...and take step by step pics.  Some of them are even home schoolers, but that is a whole other blog just waiting for me to write about.  By the way, whether stay at home moms or working outside the home, their homes are amazing both in their decorating and cleanliness.      
So...... please bear (I looked that up) with me as I sort through my thoughts of inadequacy.  I am going to reread some of my earlier posts and try to get inspired once again.  I just love to write and whether anybody in the world reads anything that I ever write, makes no matter.  I am doing this for myself.  My little hobby.  I bet those other bloggers are jacked up on Mountain Dew (another blogging post I will have to remember to write about).

Wish me luck with the blogging and with what I am about to do....get my hair cut!  I love you world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive