Saturday, February 18, 2012

If Sam's Just Had a Hot Bath

I get stressed.  I get cold.  I start gritting my teeth.  Then I take a bath....a hot bath......and I am not talking about a very warm bath, I am talking HOT.  104 degree HOT.  Lobster red leg red.  You may not believe that number, but my hubby has checked the temperature with a thermometer because he really did NOT believe anyone would deliberately put their bodies in that water.  When he found out that it was 104 degrees, I got the old lecture about how hot water was not good for my body.  It may not be good for my body, but it sure does something to relieve my aches, pains, and stresses, mostly stresses.  So...........daily I get my hot bath....  Something about it just soothes the soul - remember those lyrics? 

This week has been a little stressful...times when I gritted my teeth...times when I was upset.  Then things got a little silly around here as is often the case when we realize how dramatic I am getting.  Then the hubby said something to make me laugh as he always does when I needed it most.

Regina:  "I need a hot bath."

Hubby:  "If Sam's just had a hot bath for you, you'd be in heaven."

Let the laughter begin.  I love you guys.  I love you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive