Sunday, February 26, 2012

One Day at a Time

For some reason I am drawn to my blog today.  My heart is heavy and I don't know what is going to happen because everything for now is in the future.  Right now I have no control over the situation even though that is exactly what I want to do.  It is in my nature to make things right RIGHT now.  I have little patience, but at this juncture, that is what I have to have.  I want to scream, I want to cry, I want to call the shots.  So with a heavy heart, I have asked Jesus to just take control.  I feel at some ease knowing that He is listening to me even though I might not believe it at a particular moment.  I just have these little snippets of ease - they come and go - but I know that God is on His throne and even though I don't know what is going on or why, He still loves me and my family and my loved ones. 

I pray for peace and health for my loved ones.  I pray for a miracle.  I pray for strength for everyone that is involved.  As strange as it seems, putting my thoughts down helps me.  I am so thankful to God that he is there for us.  I am thankful that He has given me people who love us and that are praying.  God, please bless us all.  One day at a time..........

I love you     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive