Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Get That Rabbit

Rabbit, squirrel???  There is nothing that will make a pseudo gardener madder than finding a half eaten tomato in her garden.  I love my tomatoes and my blood was boiliing when I saw this ugly sight.
See that little watermelon.  We have at least seven little melons the size of canteloupes.   I sure hope they make it.  The boys are excited to see watermelons actually growing.  I will share pictures if we actually have a watermelon to eat. 

And this is a picture of our little garden.  We only decided to even put a few things out at the last minute.  Most have their gardens in by March.  We waited till late April, but now I am happy that we tried.  In the foreground, left you can see our little watermelon plants.  The flower pods on the right are garlic.  In the back you can see my tomato plants.  The zucchini is to the right of the tomatoes, cucumbers just beyond the zucchini.  Jalapeno plants in there somewhere.  The the left of those containers are 5 20 foot rows of okra which really needs to grow before they will produce.  Oh, the containers have tomato plants, too.  They are terrible and should be taken out.  Oh, off to the right is a lot of weeds.  Come over and pull some.  Get that rabbit.
I love you!  Hope you are enjoying some fresh produce.  Nothing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive