Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I want a New Scarf

I want a new scarf.............despite.................


Have you ever met women who always look just like they stepped out of the band box (now that is an old saying, isn't it)?  There are several girls in my life who always looked perfect.  Perfect makeup, perfect clothes, perfect accessories, perfect I tell you! 


Accessories--a scarf is all the rage nowadays. One Tinker friend wears them a lot and they always look perfect on her.  I have seen her wearing a scarf tied expertly so with one end over one shoulder and the other end over the other and that scarf never moved, never moved I tell you!  Even huge scarves draped over one shoulder wouldn't budge a bit on her.  She is ever so stylish and had the best accessories.  Oh, but not me!


So, today when I got an email today from Versona bragging about their new fall scarf collection, I thought why not a new scarf.  I don't wear them often because  I cannot keep my hands off them....always adjusting, moving, twisting, restyling, and retying them.  There is nothing cool or stylish when a woman can't keep her hands off her scarf.  And did I mention that they look like I have a bed sheet wrapped around my neck?   I blame that look on my top-heavy-ness.  I can't quite pull off a scarf (but maybe that is ALL I can do with it).


Even after all the justification of why NOT to buy a scarf, I will try one more.  Surely, this time, it will look great on me over my white cotton shirt and blue jeans.  Nothing prettier than a white shirt, a blue scarf, and jeans.  Just lovely for fall.  Maybe this time, it will stay where I put it.  Maybe this time I won't look like I have a sheet around my neck.  I want a new scarf.


I love you for putting up with my silly little blog.


I love you.       



No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive