Monday, May 18, 2015

Hello Summer!

Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 018
Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 019Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 020
Well hello there summer!  I’ve been waiting on you and it looks like today, finally, you have arrived.  Yes, and you brought your humid cousin.  I was hoping she’d go further south. 
Hi Friends,
I made a trip to Target last week and just knew summer was around the corner.  I wanted to hurry it along so I bought this cute mat for my back patio.  All I need is a pool.  The flip flops, or thongs as we used to call them back in the day, came from Walmart.  If you haven’t looked, Walmart has some cute flip flops this year and the kind I like….the ones with fabric between the toes.  Yeah, Walmart is NOT my favorite place to shop either.
Who could resist that beach towel?  Not that I am going near water, but the towel reminded me of the good old days of summer, (those days of summer and pretzels and beer thanks Nat for a great song).  I think every beach towel that I have ever purchased for myself has been in those colors.  Reminds me of being knee deep in the water somewhereA little shout out to my good friend, Zac Brown, and his best feel good song ever!  Old Zac might even be right up there with Jimmy Buffet…….oh wait, Jimmy is singing with Zac on this song.  No wonder I like this song so much.    Check this out.  With any luck at all, that link will take you  to one of my all time favorite songs .  After a cup of coffee, I turn that song on.  Girls, I  am telling you…….I clean my kitchen in record time.  
I digress, but isn’t that towel great.  36 X 72 inches.  Now I need a pool.  Got my flip flops, got my mat, got my towel, got my song.
So HELLO SUMMER.  Glad you are here. Knee deep in the water somewhere…………..
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive