Saturday, May 23, 2015

Honeysuckle

Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 039Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 005

Good morning everybody.   Here it is Memorial Day weekend, and, of course, it is raining in Oklahoma once again.  I doubt many people on the lakes this weekend.  

These pictures were taken a couple weeks ago so my honeysuckle is now almost gone, but if you step outside you can still smell it.  It would be hard for me to cut a bouquet now because almost all of those white blooms have turned yellow and are falling off the vine.  It is most fragrant when there is lots of white still on the vine.  Honeysuckle always reminds me of Grandma Dawkins and I cannot think of a more pleasant memory than of her.   

Hope you enjoy the pictures, and I hope you have pleasant memories of someone special in your life this Memorial Day.  I have lots of memories of special people in my life. 

I love you.

3 comments:

  1. I love that smell and I love that house. Love my momma too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You have no idea how special you made me feel by this comment. You aren't one to say that without me saying it first. You make me want to be a better mother. Now I can say it. I love you, too.

      Delete

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive