Saturday, May 16, 2015

Welcome to My Saturday Morning

Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 065
I just thought I would share Saturday morning at my house.  Welcome.  As  I walked around my house this morning, my senses were just overwhelmed.  Everywhere I looked, I could see beauty.  You know sometimes I look around and see nothing but a lot of work to be done and then I get kind of down in the mouth, as Mom would say.  But not this morning.  I wish you could have been with me so you could have seen the sight, smelled the fragrance, touched the roses, and cut some honeysuckle.
Take a look at my pictures.  Enjoy a little slice of my morning.  Aren’t my flowers pretty despite all the rain, hail, and winds?  (Speaking of which, I need to put them in a safe place tonight since we are expecting tornadoes in OKC in less than an hour.  In fact, I can hear thunder so I need to get busy.) 
Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 021Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 022Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 024Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 028Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 029Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 031Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 035Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 037Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 048Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 043Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 051Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 056Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 057Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 060Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 064Honeysuckle and Saturday Morning 066
I look back at these pictures I took this morning  and realize how truly God has blessed me.  We have a beautiful view, a safe, sound house, and live in a free nation.  I hope you have enjoyed my pictures. 
Welcome to My Saturday Morning.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive