Sunday, May 24, 2015

I Need Help

Nothing much happening here except a little rain, hmmm like 5 inches in last 15 hours or so; making a total of 20 inches or more just for the month of May and we have another week to go.  No, nothing at all.  So we are setting here on our computers almost bored; me looking at Pinterest getting inspired.  

I looked up over my readers and the hubby asked "What?".  "Oh nothing, I was just decorating in my mind."  "Good place to start", he replied and put his head back into his computer.  So that is exactly what I am doing, decorating in my mind using all the cool Pinterest pins.  The problem is I don't have any decorating sense.  I need help.


I love bright southwestern inspired rugs.  I love Asian rugs.  I love simple designs.  I love prints.  I hate prints.  I love the cabin look.  I love French country style.  I love vintage 50s furniture.  I love modern sofas.  I love traditional soft deeply-cushioned sofas.  I love 70s furniture.  I love wicker.  I love the comfort of recliners.  I hate the look of recliners.  I love traditional style.  I love red.  I love, love, love turquoise.  I am afraid of the color turquoise.  I love wood floors.  I don't have any wood floors. 


The list of my lack of style could go on and on for I have no style.  I see a picture of a traditional room and I want that.  I see a picture of a sleek vintage room styled on the 60s and I want that.  I see a rustic cabin and I want that.  I see a Greek inspired room with billowing sheers over the windows and I want that (especially if my house overlooked the Mediterranean Sea--some place I would like to see).


So come on over this rainy day and help me decorate.  Help me find my decorating style.  Maybe there's an app for that.  Come to think of it, there probably is.  Help me find my decorating style.  I need help.


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive