Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Part Three of Brain Drain

21.  A friend took me to lunch today and it just made my week.  Such a kind person. 


22.  "I just want the d... thing to work," just said my hubby.  Technology may or may not be involved.


23.  My little Stormy has been gone for two years, but there are times when it seems like yesterday when that little storm cloud came running as hard as he could across the yard just to check in with his master.


24.  Just go with your heart.................


25.  Have you ever looked around at the amount of stuff we have in the world.  Stuff that we may or may not need, but it's out there.  Somewhere along the way of civilization, we went way beyond our needs.  Result = stuff.


26.  You don't always have to be right.  You don't always have to express an opinion.  There are times when I am in conversation when I realize that what I am about to say will have little relevance in the long run, but in the short run might cause friction............so why try to explain my point.  After all, we are not in a debate class.


27.  I am looking forward to Thanksgiving this year.  I usually dread baking the turkey, but this year I have a new outlook on life.  I want to make my meal extra special and I'm looking forward to exploring recipes.  To tell you the truth, my family would prefer the plainer side of sides..........get it side of sides?


28.  Confession:  I skipped school one time in my life; my senior year--one day.  My girlfriend and I went to the state fair with our boyfriends.  We even talked my friend's sister-in-law into writing an excuse letter to our principal.  That is about the extent of my rebel period.


29.  I just want you to know that my life is better when I do NOT watch the news.  I also want you to know that my life is better when I don't tap into Facebook. 


30.  I got an Alexia, and I think I like it.  She's a pretty smart old gal.  She keeps my TO DO list and keeps me on track.  I think she's my personal assistant.............isn't it amazing how technology has evolved since 1988 when I first use a Deck Mate?


That's all I got today...............


I love you ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive