Monday, October 22, 2018

Part Two of Brain Drain

Here I am again.


11.  Ice Cream = Cherries, Pecans, and Cream.  Husband fixing me a bowl = love.


12.  Lowe's have all their flowers one-half off.  Now, PLEASE, come plant them. 


13.  Friends.  I wish I had cultivated more.  To all you younger folks, start your friendship tree early.  And remember, not every friend has to share your exact same values.  We are all in this together, people.


14.  Make your bed daily.  It will make you feel so much better every time you go into your bedroom.  In fact, for me, when I walk into my bedroom and the bed hasn't been made, it really brings my mood down.


15.  Money.  Save it!  It will come in handy one day.


16.  I joined a club Saturday.  OHCE.  We will see how that goes.  It is a service organization.  Who knows I might cultivate some new friends.


17.  I need to clean my return air ducts.  Just keeping it real.


18.  Sometimes my hubby talks to the TV.  As an engineer he can't help but question a lot of what is said on the TV.  Come to think of it, I, too, question a lot of the rhetoric, but I don't talk to the TV.


19.  I will never get white carpet again.  I actually wish I had hard-wood floors......but, it's not going to happen.


20.  I would love to go to New York again, but with a group of people.  I want to see some plays.


Well.......that's 10 more of my brain drain.  Just having a little fun, folks.  Don't take me seriously.


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive