Sunday, August 11, 2013

Into the Woodwork

What to wear?  In just a few days we are going to an event that we never, ever, ever thought about attending.  We were given tickets to an event on the west coast and air fare.....can't beat that!  The trouble is we are not "event" type people............so what to wear??????

You girls out there will understand my dilemma with the clothes.  I had no other option than to try to find something appropriate without buying something that I will never wear again.  I finally found something that will work there and equally well in Oklahoma City. 

No, neither of us will stand out for neither of us will be wearing anything memorable.  The hubby assured me as long as we don't wear our hillbilly teeth and clown glasses, nobody will remember even seeing us 15 seconds after passing us."  That is exactly what I want, to blend right into the woodwork or in this case, blend right into the grass. 

So you won't be seeing me in clown glasses, you won't be seeing me with my hillbilly teeth, and you won't be seeing me in my sheer lace slacks (I did see that yesterday; a woman at least 85 in lace pants...in public....Shawna, please don't let me ever do that even if I beg.)  Did I say sheer?  Double take, sheer, see-through.....nuf said!

Maybe in a few weeks, I will post some pictures and you can tell me if I blended into the woodwork as I plan.

I love you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive