Saturday, August 24, 2013

No Batteries Required

NO BATTERIES REQUIRED
 
NO ELECTRICITY NEEDED
 
NO ADULT SUPERVISION NEEDED
 
My boys spent the night last night.
They light up my life just like a Debbie Boone song.
They were having the best time making roads for their little cars. 
No batteries required and no adult supervision. 
 
Innocent child's play.
No batteries required.
 
I Love Them
 
A long time ago, one of my friends told me about finding her 13 year old son in his closet playing with his little hot wheels.  She almost cried as she told me the story.  You see, the teenager was having an identity crisis; embarrassed that he was playing with cars.  Sadly my friend died at a very young age and just a few short years later, that little boy died, too. 
It is sad that society pushes our children to grow up TOO soon.
What difference does it make?
 
I love you, too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive