Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Writing Again

Good morning everybody.  I have been absent from this blog for quite a while...........waiting until the moment all was right with the world.  Waiting for the time when someone wasn't hurting, either emotionally or physically.  Waiting until I had the yard work done.  Waiting for the sun to shine.  Waiting for a rainy day.  Waiting till I made the bed.  Waiting till the kids leave.  Waiting till I put on my makeup.  Waiting till morning.  Waiting till evening.  Waiting...........waiting...........waiting.  Waiting for inspiration. 

I have decided that I might not be inspired ever again, but here I am putting something down on this blog.  And why not.  Blogging/writing makes me happy, makes me feel good inside.  Whether I post something funny, something inspirational, something that tugs at your heart (or mine), or even a remembrance of a long ago story..........the posts are all me........my thoughts...........my stories..........my feelings. 

So with that in mind, I will start writing again. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive