Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fall In Love

I am back again.  This whirlwind of life really messes up my schedule.  I think I am back on track once again........maybe...........until the phone rings.

A couple of years ago I wrote about a coffee that I like.  I wait patiently every year for this seasonal coffee to make its appearance on Marshall's shelves.  FALL IN LOVE ground coffee!  Yep, that is the name of it.  FALL IN LOVE. 

 
 
See what I mean!  Fall leaves in the shape of a heart.  How cute.
This year I also have Pumpkin Spice.
 
 
For those of you who only buy ground coffee from America, rest at ease for this is roasted and ground to perfection by Paramount Coffee in Lansing, Michigan.  They told me so.  Check them out at www.paramountcoffee.com  You can buy different flavors directly from their website; however, I purchased mine from Marshall's and at a cost savings.  My daughter also found them at T.J Maxx and I suspect they will also be at the new Home Goods store coming later this month. 
 
The packaging designer hit a home run with this product.  I would buy this for autumn decorating even if I didn't drink coffee.  Just kidding......I think.  I remember a time when my sister-in-law and I bought cinnamon tea leaves just for the fragrance.  There are even a couple of quotes on the side panels.  All this detail.........don't you love it when a company goes "the extra mile" to product something this lovely?
 
Love sweetens life, and Life sometimes destroys Love.  Beauty is desirable and Deformity detestable; Therefore Beauty is not Deformity nor Deformity, Beauty.  Hope springs eternal in the human Breast, I hope to be happier next Fall than I am at present, and this Hope makes me happier now than I should be without it.
 
-----John Adams, 1763
 
I look back to the early days of our acquaintance, and Friendship, as to the day of Love and Innocence; and with an indescribably pleasure I have seen near a score of years roll over our Heads, with an affection heightened and improved by time--nor have the dreary years of absence in the smallest degree effaced from my mind the Image of the dear untitled man to whom I gave my Heart.
 
----Abigail Adams, 1783  
 
Here's to you John and Abigail.  Here's to you Paramount Coffee.  Here's to you Fall in Love.  Here's to you!  Enjoy your Fall.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive