Wednesday, October 15, 2014

It's the Coffee Talking

I have just had my two cups of coffee and, yes I am drinking the stuff again, and I am chomping at the bit (bet you haven't heard that phrase in years or perhaps you haven't heard it at all) to do some crafting, cooking, traveling, shopping, and cleaning--maybe a closet or two.  I can't even believe I said the "clean" word since it is not a favorite pastime, but I might even break out the old dust rag.


There is something in that coffee I tell you.  Something that makes my fingers just fly over the keys of this computer.  You can't believe how fast I am typing this morning.  Not going to say this is a grammatically correct post or that I used the correct punctuation though.  Speaking of fingers flying over the keyboard--I am eternally grateful that my dad drove me crazy every Sunday night about me taking typing.  Oh yes, he pushed me.  He knew I didn't want to go to college so he was prepping me for some skills to have for the work place.  So here I am many years later, after a career of doing a lot of typing, with my fingers positioned on the keyboard exactly as Mrs. Kelton taught me.


Well, that brings me back to today.  Just what will I do today?  Still have most of it ahead of me.  I cannot convince my daughter that she needs to join me in my coffee zeal so I guess I need to get up and..........let's see.............hmmm...........maybe clean the pantry, yes that is what I will do.  Or maybe I will dust..............I need to dust.  I hate dusting!!!  Or maybe I will cook up a bunch of freezer meals.  I have plenty of near out of date pantry items.  Or maybe I will make a wreath.  I saw some Bittersweet on the back of the property.  Or maybe I will shop.  I need carpet so maybe I should shop for some.  Or maybe I will travel.  Okay, I could travel to the carpet store.  Whew!  I am tired just thinking of all the possibilities for today.  Whew!  I need another cup of coffee!!!!


It's the coffee talking.


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive