Thursday, October 9, 2014

Here's to Falling Acorns

Good evening everybody.  Lots going on here the past few weeks.  Sorry for not posting, but frankly, I have had so many distractions that posting took a back seat and that is a good thing.  For a change, most of them were great distractions.  Believe it or not, there's a whole world out there.


To bring you, or perhaps myself, up to speed, I am back walking.  At least I walked tonight.  Does that actually mean I am back to walking?  Maybe I should take a wait and see on that one.


But for tonight...........we walked.  I know I have told you about our little 5 acres in our little area of the good old USA, but every time I am outside I am reminded how blessed I am.  I can walk right down the center of the road, and rarely do I see a car.  If I do, more than likely it is a neighbor and the window rolls down for a bit of conversation.  Can't beat that.  We do have good neighbors.


A wonderful place.............this place of ours................with only the sharp tin snap of a bat hitting a ball in the far distance to disturb the peace and quiet.................or an acorn falling..................or a dried leaf drifting through the trees...............this place of ours is....................HOME!


Here's to falling acorns.


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive