Wednesday, October 21, 2015

There Might Be Stickers in Cemeteries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtZePBCz5MU&feature=youtu.be

I hope you get a chance to look at the video above.  It was taken yesterday.  My granddaughter and I walked barefooted out to the shop building where she found this little patch of sand.  As soon as I saw her, I ran back to get my camera.  She has discovered how to run her toes through the sand with no regard to how dirty her feet were getting.  I wanted to capture this sweet moment.

In other news:  Monday I happened to be at a cemetery in high heels.  My feet were absolutely killing me.  On the way back to the car, which was quite a distance away, I had this bright idea that I should take my shoes off and walk in the grass.  After all, there was nobody in sight to see me so why not save my tootsies.  Man, that felt good for about 10 steps until I found the sticker patch.  WHOA  “Johnny, help me.  I’ve got stickers in both feet.”  Being the good man he is, he picked them out for me and even offered to carry me to the car.  At that I had to laugh…….as if.  I slipped my heels back on and literally limped to the car where I found my flats.  Why didn’t I change into my flats before I headed to the cemetery?  Not my smartest decision.   MORAL OF THE STORY:  There might be stickers in cemeteries. 

Just a little humorous story.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive