Saturday, December 19, 2015

Welcome Home Sis

Good Merry Christmas morning everybody.  (That's the coffee talking.)  My sister is finally on her way and I am so excited.  And my house is a disaster!  She's in the car and on her way.  And my house is a disaster!


But...........I will get it done!  The hubby tells me we will get it done!  There is a good chance that I might exaggerate.  I've been known to stress about things a little too much (or so they tell me). 


So taking a deep breath and another swig of coffee, I am up and at 'em.  Actually all I really need to do is clean the bathrooms and go to the grocery store to get some food for my sister!


Welcome home, Sis.  Merry Christmas!  HO HO HO


I love you.


Do you guys ever think that mom ever stressed?  She was as calm as a cucumber or so I thought, but now that I am older, maybe she just hid it better than I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive