Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Powerball Dreams Are Made of These

Hello everybody.  Tonight we made a special point of buying our Powerball tickets.  Yes, we are quite aware that we will NOT win.  We have no illusions.  However........................we bought tickets.  Yes, it is a pipedream, but it is nice to dream.  So here goes my dream.


First, a million dollars to charity, right off the bat.  Then...........I'd give every family member something to make their day.  The closer you are related, the greater your pot will be.  After that, I will build a new house right here on our property; at least 5,000 square feet.  There'd be 4 large bedrooms on the bottom floor, a second floor will house a couple large dormitories so that my family could spend the night anytime.  The basement would be a combo rec room and cellar.  The den or living room space would be huge; big enough to have lots of comfortable couches so that when my family comes, everyone would have a seat.  The kitchen would have two cooking areas so that we all can cook and prepare food at the same time and islands with lots of stools. 


Now for the outside.  Of course we'd have a whole entertainment area which will include a pool and hot tub......and a pool boy.  I'd have the local nursery completely landscape our entire 5 acres.  No more blackjack trees, but tall majestic oaks.  There'd be an electrical grid so that plugins would be throughout the acreage.  The same goes for water spigots. 


And the cars....................for the 5 car attached garage with a drive-through carport............will include a new SUV, a new convertible, and a new Porsche for the hubs. 


Oh, I'm dreaming, but I thought I'd get this posted before my bubble bursts later tonight.  Powerball dreams are made of these.....


I love you.


On the way home from buying tickets, I told the hubby that I would probably die right on the spot if we did win.  So I told him I wanted him to check and not tell me, but start buying some things to ease me into this new found wealth.  He was quite happy with that arrangement.......starting with a Lamborghini.  He is having a hard time deciding on color so I told him to get a couple.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive