Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tastee Choice Shrimp Bisque



Have you ever gone to the grocery store hungry?  I can attest that I have and today was one of those days.  Everything looked delicious including the package above.  Since I had nothing planned for dinner and I had cream that I needed to use, I bought Tastee Choice Shrimp Bisque.

I confess that I don't use many prepared meal kits...in fact, I never do.  "From scratch" is my motto.  But since time was an issue and this package said from package to table in 15 minutes, it came home with me.

Results:  Pretty darn good.  Of course it was made even better because I used 1 cup of Half an Half,
11/2 cups real cream, 1/2 cup chicken stock instead of water they suggested.
So I highly recommend this product because of the ease in preparation, but more importantly, the taste.  While I wouldn't go so far as to say it was the best bisque ever, it was flavorful.  The second picture was taken after the bisque had cooled so it had thickened a lot.  Still we saved the leftovers.  I will add chicken broth the next we reheat.
 
That's it for today.  I love you.


Their website, however, I didn't see this product listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive