Saturday, October 3, 2009

Autumn




Autumn colors are changing daily. Nothing yellow or red yet, but you notice a definite change from dark to the lemon green. Just beautiful. Since this is my first year of retirement, all the changes of the seasons enchant me. I have always loved fall, but getting to see the colors change hour by hour is so much better than only seeing it when I leave my old windowless office at 4:30.




One of all time favorite places to go in the fall is Red River, NM. The aspens are more beautiful than I can describe.




Lots of memories this time of year, some from childhood, but a lot from memories made when we first married and when our children were living at home. The cooler weather makes me want to cook. Today I am going to make Zuppa Toscana; comfort food for the OU game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive