Friday, October 2, 2009

Things Change

We went to one of my old favorite Mexican restaurants tonight and it was terrible. We can now cross it off the list. Nothing stays the same anymore. When we were dating there were 3 or 4 favs, Glen's Hickory Inn, Tony's Via Roma, and the Captain's Table. Now they are gone, but certainly not forgotten. Oh, to eat another Glen's steaks.

I am learning to enjoy each day even though it might not be what I want it to be. We both have pretty good health so that is a blessing. Tonight we walked 2.4 miles and it was so refreshing. The air is cool and the walk is something of a nature walk since we live in a neighborhood of 5 acre lots.

Hopefully, I will post pictures of daily life. I love to cook so maybe I will be able to show you some of my favorite recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive